From exploiting one of the rarest Apple iPhone exploits in history to using mobile forensics to target and torture activists, Gulf states are using technological advancements to shutdown online freedoms. Bahrain Watch has been at the forefront of confronting such threats in the Gulf and is now sharing its experiences at the Lush Summit.
Comments are closed.
- Event: Riot Control, Policing and Human Rights (25th January, Manchester UK)
- Royal Backed “This is Bahrain” Worked With Trump Advisor to Build Ties With Pro-Israel Groups
- This is Bahrain: How right-wing Zionists and Bahraini royals found themselves in each other
- British MPs accept thousands from Bahrain to attend government funded IISS Manama Dialogue
- IIPM General Assembly, The First World Parliament