From exploiting one of the rarest Apple iPhone exploits in history to using mobile forensics to target and torture activists, Gulf states are using technological advancements to shutdown online freedoms. Bahrain Watch has been at the forefront of confronting such threats in the Gulf and is now sharing its experiences at the Lush Summit.
Comments are closed.
- Event: Tracking Surveillance Power and Internet Control in the Middle East
- Event: Bahrain Won’t be Televised, Royal Holloway University
- Critical Injury as Armed Men Fire 9mm Rounds and Shotguns at Civilians in Duraz
- Bahrain Watch at the HRWeekend in Amsterdam: The Impact of Social Media on Human Rights
- The IISS: The Myth and Ethics of Think-Tank Independence