From exploiting one of the rarest Apple iPhone exploits in history to using mobile forensics to target and torture activists, Gulf states are using technological advancements to shutdown online freedoms. Bahrain Watch has been at the forefront of confronting such threats in the Gulf and is now sharing its experiences at the Lush Summit.
Comments are closed.
- Investigative Research Internships at Bahrain Watch!
- Bahrain’s Monarchy Cries Sectarianism to Hoard Public Wealth
- Your Western Think Tank Funding Cheatsheet for the Qatar-GCC conflict
- Guide to Taking Photographs of Weapons and Ammuniton in the Field
- Event: Tracking Surveillance Power and Internet Control in the Middle East